Jennifer & Jeannie PIGLOWSKI
- License #:
MEET JENNIFER & JEANNIE . . . YOUR HOME SALE PROS
Dedication to meeting clients' needs, a passion for real estate and old-fashioned work ethic have enabled Jennifer & Jeannie to assist thousands of sellers in the sale of their home and buyers in finding their dream home.
With over five decades of experience serving clients in St Charles County and its surrounding areas throughout St Louis, Lincoln and Warren Counties, they enjoy selling all price ranges working with both sellers and buyers….call them to sell your home or find your dream home!
Jennifer & Jeannie . . .
After graduating from Columbia College with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Jennifer obtained her license and began her real estate career in 1995. She was named 2006 REALTOR of the Year by the St Charles County Association of REALTORS, as well as receiving the President's Award for 2016. In 2015, Jennifer was honored to be the first recipient of Coldwell Banker Gundaker Hwy 94's Service Award which recognized her for her continued service to her clients, fellow agents, the real estate industry and charitable organizations.
Licensed in 1992, Jeannie was Gundaker’s Rookie of the Year in her first full year of selling real estate. In 2014, Jeannie joined an elite group of associates within her company when she was honored to become a member of Coldwell Banker Gundaker’s Hall of Fame.
Jennifer & Jeannie’s experience in real estate is well-rounded, including:
- Residential Broker Sales & Sales Associates with Coldwell Banker Gundaker
- New Construction Sales with The Jones Company & Arbor Homes
- Office Trainer with Coldwell Banker Gundaker
- Assistant Branch Manager with Coldwell Banker Gundaker
- Branch Manager with Coldwell Banker Gundaker
With years of experience and success, Jennifer & Jeannie have obtained several designations, designed to better assist their clients. Those designations include:
- Certified Relocation Specialist - Ongoing training focused on marketing and sales for listing homes for clients relocating out of our area, as well as, assisting clients relocating to our area in buying or renting.. Working with the client’s third party relocation companies, various affinity groups and Broker-to-Broker referrals with other agents.
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) - A certification from the National Association of REALTORS, teaching real estate professionals to work with distressed sellers and the finance, tax, and legal professionals who can help them.
- SMART Home Certified - A certification from Coldwell Banker, trained to recognize homes with SMART technology features that enhance a home's performance.
Strong industry knowledge is important to Jennifer & Jeannie. Jennifer stays abreast of changes within the real estate industry by staying involved at all levels of the real estate organization.
- St Charles REALTORS 2006 President
- St Charles REALTORS 2006 & 2017 "REALTOR of the Year"
- St Louis REALTORS Risk Management Committee Vice-Chair
- St Louis REALTORS Grievance Committee Member
- Missouri REALTORS 2018 "REALTOR Salesperson of the Year"
- Missouri REALTORS Strategic Planning Vice-Chair
- Missouri REALTORS Grievance Committee Member
- Missouri REALTORS REALTOR Salesperson of the Year Committee Member
- Missouri REALTORS Board of Directors
- National Association of REALTORS Meetings & Conference Attendee
- RPAC Major Investor
- and a variety of other past leadership positions held at local, state and national levels
Rich . . .
Rich obtained his license in 2009, after retiring from his prior career, and provides exceptional support to Jennifer & Jeannie in their business!
With an attention to detail, Rich provides professional photography for all of their listings, in addition to the other technical aspects of showcasing these listings.
Buyers are in great hands when working with Rich.
Life-long residents of St Charles and St Louis Counties, Jennifer, Jeannie & Rich are very knowledgeable and committed to those communities that they serve. Part of their commitment is to give back to their communities that have given so much to them by supporting Five Acres Animal Shelter, St Charles County’s only NO-KILL Shelter, and annually contributing $100 to the shelter for each listing sold. Jennifer, Jeannie & Rich have proudly over $40,000 since beginning their relationship with the shelter!
They also have been active participants in other local charities such as Salvation Army, Youth In Need and Ronald McDonald House!